Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Faith Makes Things Possible, Not Easy

I don't want all my posts to sound like doom and gloom.....although I am struggling through some things and hurt inside....I am healing and God has a hold of me like never before.  I have good friends....I just wished they were closer.  I have found a church that I think is a great fit for me and the Princess.  My running is very sporadic as most days I just don't feel good, but I think I am ready.  I might not get the time I was hoping for, but that wasn't the point of it to begin with.  I am just looking forward to experience the city and enjoying that moment at the finish line.  This is the most important marathon to me.  I have waited a long time.  I also have found strength in my music.  Alot of things on the airwaves that are profoundly impacting me.  I also miss my horse and wish I had a means to board her in a place more suitable...but I am happy to have her in my life.  When counting my blessings, I count my horse twice!  So even though there are certain aspects of my life that maybe aren't so perfect at the moment, I know that God will bring me through this.  He will never give me more than I can handle.   I just have to have faith that GREATER things are on the horizon and that I just need to be patient.  Barngirl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment